Monday, July 20, 2009

Underemployed and bored

I haven't posted for a couple or so days in part because of problems with my wrist and now both hands. It's the oddest thing to wake up in the middle of the night to your hand (either or both) just tingly and in pain. I've had problems with my right arm since I was in high school (swimming can do that to you) so that's not a surprise but now my left hand is acting up. In addition, I have a sinus infection that comes and goes so that interrupts my sleep too.

So, this limits my ability to do much of anything productive. I could be working on my afghan and at 21" I wish it were magically completed:



I probably wouldn't want to work on it even if my hand/wrist were feeling okay as the indoor temp is 81° and I loathe to pay money to drop the temp down to the recommended 78° for maximum uh, savings? Having grown up in Colorado, air conditioning (except in a car) is a bit odd to me.

Feeling a bit whiney and it doesn't become me. I guess I could get out some paints and some poster board to see what I can come up with. I have an odd idea that I am not sure will work but you never know until you try it.

Hope everyone had a fine weekend and a decent Monday as far as Mondays go.

No comments:

Post a Comment