Thursday, July 9, 2009

As seen on...ModernCat.com

Oh my gosh, this is such a fabulous idea:

*

I subscribed to Modern Cat because I am tired of the same old stuff you see in PetSmart and other pet places either online or in a brick and mortar store.

Don't get me wrong, pet stores can be great places to shop and specifically I love PetSmart because of their cat adoption program. I've rescued from their program before and my Sonny who I got back in May - he's 4 years old - is a welcome addition to my home from PetSmart. What I am not jazzed with is the cat products like perches, scratch posts/mats, etc. They are usually expensive for the material they offer, ugly as can be or simply impractical for space or whatever reason you can think of.

I feel the same way about the dog products I see. As soon as I can afford a new sewing machine, I am making new dog beds for Jake that go with my decor and colors I like without the price and the lack of selection.

Anyhow, the picture links to a materials list and a tutorial.

I wont be doing this for the apartment but it's gone in my favorites for when I am back in a house again. I dig that idea!

This is a Sonny approved post:



*photo composition belongs to moderncat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment