Monday, July 27, 2009

Inspiration Photo

I found this lovely:



from casasugar.com.

I don't recall how I found casasugar nor have I really poked around their site to see what they are all about but it's a site I have kept on my must-see list for quite some time. I've just never clicked through their other links at the top.

Anyhow, I love how simple, handcrafted and unique that is. It's really not my personal style (the overall decor they show) but when I get to a new house again to decorate, that's a great idea if I decide to put the stiles and rails up for the canopy on the bed again. I don't know if stile and rail are the correct terminology for parts of a canopy bed, my window and doors sales rep in me popped out.

Boy, people sure have some great ideas for decorating and use items in ways that inspire me. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment