Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just swatch me!

I was just cruising through some fabric sites so I could get an idea of what is available and hopefully what I can find locally. Came up with some samples of fabric designs I like for the office/computer chair.



I am pretty sure I will end up with something completely different but at least I now have a thought process going even though I am unable to afford to recover my chair right now.

I do like solid colors with heavy texture, tone on tone, but also like some that have two colors. I am not as inclined to go with multi colors though multi colors can open up a lot of possibilities. However, multiple colors tend to run in a much more defining style like "modern" or "rustic" or "traditional". Also, since this chair is used a great deal, it has to be able to withstand a lot of wear. Most of the multiple color options seemed to be for light duty upholstery oh and way, way out of my price range too.

Inspiration is not a bad thing, even for impatient people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment